News from 06.10.2021
ITS Winter Wine Time
You want to ring in the Christmas season in the heart of Stuttgart and experience a Christmas setting of a special kind?
Then we welcome you to the ITS WINTER WINE TIME at InfoTurmStuttgart (ITS) from November 12 to 28, 2021 - directly at platform 16 of the main station.
After the successful summer edition, now follows the ITS WINTER WINE TIME. Appropriately, we would like to start the cold season together with you and create a pre-Christmas mood. Enjoy in a unique ambience various (glow) wines of the renowned Winery Diehl and delicious delicacies from Gesine's food truck (e.g. spaghetti from the Parmesan loaf).
All info at a glance:
12. to 28.11.2021 | Fridays to Sundays from 17:30 - 21:30 h
ITS - InfoTurmStuttgart, at platform 16 of Stuttgart main station, 70173 Stuttgart. We recommend that you travel by public transport.
5 € - the first cup of mulled wine / punch à 0,25 l is inclusive
- Admission from 18 years. For persons under 18 years of age only in the company of a custodian or guardian.
- The Bringing pets is not allowed.
- 2G+ rule - Admission only for vaccinated and recovered people. Proof mandatory!
- Registration / Visitor Data Collection: We are obliged to record the contact details of all visitors. This is possible digitally via the Corona warning app, Luca app or in writing on site.
- Admission only with medical mask.
- These regulations apply to the current basic level. Due to the 3-level traffic light system of the state of Baden-Württemberg, there may be changes at short notice for visitors who are required to provide proof of testing. Please inform yourself on the day of the event regarding possible changes at short notice.
Ticket purchase is only online on Eventbrite or in the Order form possible below. If tickets are still available on the day of the event, they can be purchased up to 1 hour after the start of the event. Simply scan the QR code at the entrance with your smartphone and buy the ticket via Eventbrite.
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the start of the event. Please note that the refund will only include the ticket price minus Eventbrite fees (which consist of the payment processing fee and the service fee). Should the event be cancelled or postponed, the full purchase price will of course be refunded.
We look forward to a beautiful and safe event with you.
See you soon!