News from 18.10.2021
Building culture meets brewing culture
You want to look behind the construction fences of the building site of the future Stuttgart Central Station and learn more about the variety of beer?
Then we have just the thing for you on 28.10.2021! In cooperation with the Schönbuch Brewery you can book a site tour including beer tasting with us.
The tour begins with a 1.5 hour guided tour of the construction site in the new platform hall of Stuttgart Central Station. Back in the InfoTurmStuttgart, you will receive a special kind of exhibition tour. During the next 1.5 hours, you will not only learn exciting information about the Stuttgart-Ulm rail project, but you will also be part of a delicious beer tasting. For this occasion, in addition to our guides, an expert from Brauhaus Schönbuch will be on site. On each of the first 3 levels of the exhibition you can taste one type of beer and at the same time experience the project up close. Afterwards, we invite you to let the evening fade away in front of a unique backdrop until 10:30 pm. For this purpose, the roof terrace of the InfoTurmStuttgart is at your disposal, where you can enjoy the fantastic view over the construction site of the new main station with a delicious "Jäger Spezial".
All important information at a glance:
- Date: 28.10.2021
- Intake: 18:00
- Duration: 18:00 - 22:30
- Cost: 35 € per person
- Clothes: Long leg clothing
- Group size: 2 site tour groups á 20 persons, 4 beer tasting groups á 10 persons
- Age: Admission from 18 years
- 3G rule - Admission only for vaccinated, tested and recovered. Proof mandatory!
- The Bringing pets is not allowed.
- Admission from 18 years. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Persons under 14 years of age may not participate in the guided tour on the construction site due to the construction site regulations.
- Registration / Visitor Data Collection: We are obliged to record the contact details of all visitors. This is possible digitally via the Corona warning app, Luca app or in writing on site.
- Admission only with medical mask.
- These regulations apply to the current basic level. Due to the 3-level traffic light system of the state of Baden-Württemberg, there may be changes at short notice for visitors who are required to provide proof of testing. Please inform yourself on the day of the event regarding possible changes at short notice.
Ticket purchase is possible only on Eventbrite or in the Order form possible below. Should tickets still be available on the day of the event, these can be until 1 hour after the start of the event can be purchased. Simply scan the QR code at the entrance with your smartphone and buy the ticket via Eventbrite. The ticket will be sent to you by mail after the purchase.
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the start of the event. Please note that the refund will only include the ticket price minus Eventbrite fees (which consist of the payment processing fee and the service fee). Should the event be cancelled or postponed, the full purchase price will of course be refunded.
We look forward to a nice and safe event with you. See you soon!
PS: You want to get more information about us and our project? Then have a look at our Facebook and Instagram channels over!